I know this year has been a little behind in terms of holiday stuff. School keeps me busy and I’m feeling foggy lately due to my meds that I had to take for my tooth (which is doing better btw yay!) But I wanted to put up a few pictures from our party including the reveal of my costume for this year. My inspiration came from the Starz show Spartacus and I made myself a Roman style dress.
This is Richi and her best friend who also happens to be one of my new awesome friends. We’ve put together our own three muskateers group. Its fun.
J12 with his zombie baby- even zombies are good parents lol
J14 trying to eat the brains of J13’s girlfriend.
J14 in all her zombie glory.
Zombie Jesus… yeah I promise it wasn’t my idea….
My mother in law the pool shark lol
Me in all my barefoot costumed glory. (don’t ask where my shoes were because at that point, I have no idea but I swear I wasn’t drinking so …. well actually I’m not sure if that’s better or worse)
And then I got into the fake blood I made because it was corn syrup and cherry koolaid mix and really pretty yummy.
And then… then I decided, I may as well really get into it and added a bunch of gore.
Here’s all the zombie crew and our heroes as well. Jarell in full commando gear with his SPAS.
My nephew in his post Halloween sale 90% off Luigi costume.
The rest of these were taken by my sister in law. It was a nice treat knowing that I would have pictures of the party without having to stress over everything else I had to do.
Jen (one of the muskateer’s) and her date
A friend of the family and J12 pre zombie makeup
One of my favorite decorations that I made the year before last
J14 eating brains again lol
Well folks, that’s about all for my post Halloween…. post
I’m way behind so I’ll do a few.
- I’m thankful that for now at least I don’t have to have another root canal
- I’m thankful that I’m almost done with the antibiotics because they make me sick to my stomach and make me dizzy *sigh*
- I’m thankful to have propane because the weather just decided to get cold on us.
- I’m thankful for Jarell. Yeah I know that’s a repeat, but we stayed up into the wee hours last night just talking about our lives and how we got where we are, sharing memories from when we first met, and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy.
- I’m thankful for my dad who is an awesome mechanic and is fixing a car up for me. Is that another repeat? I can’t remember lol
- I’m thankful that I know how to knit because I’m working on Christmas presents and its awesome knowing that I can make beautiful presents for a small amount of money which, with our budget this year, it very helpful.
- I’m thankful for awesome new friends and all the old ones who are in my life as well.
That should about catch me up, right?